Oil refinery in Kuwait
Construction year : Unterschiedlich
State : In need of repair
Status : installed
Location : Asia
Product category : Refinery
Reference : PRO3401

For sale: Very large oil refinery in Kuwait
All necessary equipment for purchase and export is available

Condition: used, partly in need of repair

The refinery is 70% operational and the remaining 30% are in need of repair or replacement.

New spare parts are available and all are included in the price.

Further information, price details etc. on request.

Ask a question
Similar offers